Refurbishments are always taking place at the Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts. Here is an updated schedule of rides and other attractions that are getting ready to be closed for some sprucing up.
*Now, the following information is not official information and may change. For complete information you can always directly call Walt Disney World to confirm closings before your vacation.
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover- closed from June 2, 2014 until Aug. 4, 2014
- Astro Orbitor- closed from June 2, 2014 until Sept. 19, 2014
- Liberty Square Riverboat- closed from Aug. 4, 2014 until Aug. 8, 2014
- Carousel of Progress- closed from Aug. 25, 2014 until Sept. 4, 2014
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!- closed from July 7, 2014 until Aug. 11, 2014
- Parking lots H, I, J, and K are closed. Lots E, F, G are partially closed starting 3/18/2014. The Team Disney parking lot will be available during busy times. A shuttle will be provided to Downtown Disney. A parking garage is being built in this area.
- Team Mickey Athletic Club- closed from Jan. 27, 2014 until June 13, 2014
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Boat Dock- closed from Feb. 22, 2014 until Fall 2014
- Pollo Compero- closed permanently
Disney Golf Courses
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course- closed from May 21, 2014 until June 4, 2014
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course- closed from May 21, 2014 until June 4, 2014
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Garden View Tea Room- closed from June 30, 2014 until Aug. 29, 2014 **Perfectly Princess Tea Party will take place at Citricos.
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Beach and Sunset Point (East)- closed from Sept. 9, 2014 until TBD
- Great Ceremonial House Lobby- rehab from Mar. 1, 2014 until Dec. 2014
- Captain Cook’s- closed from Mar. 2014 until June 2014. **Alternate dining will be available.
- Moana Mickey’s Arcade- closed starting Mar. 30, 2014.
For even more scheduled refurbishments visit our other article, Closed for Refurbishments: 2014.
Have a magical day! °o°